jquery

Friday 29 July 2011

Hunting that special value bet - off topic

This morning I was watching the prices for the England Vs India Cricket match starting at Trent Bridge. To my amazement just after the toss I saw that they were offering at 500/1 on the draw! I have already checked the weather forecast and the draw is an unlikely result however this bet was too good to miss! So I have placed 2 bets for £2 at 500/1 on the draw!

This was available on Bluesq - within a couple of minutes the price had changed to 15/8 and then 2/1!

here is a image of my bet

Selections
Selection 1 Draw @ 500/1 To Win - Not Settled
Market Match Winner
Event England v India
2nd Test - England v India
11:00 29/07/2011
Bet Type Single
Unit Stake £2.00
Number of Units x1
Stake £2.00
Time and Date Placed 10:36 29/07/2011

Update: Bluesq have now cancelled my bet! Apparently this is considered to be a "palpable" error in price and the bet will not stand. I have asked some more questions around this out of interest and havent got very far, so I will be emailing them for more information.

I will keep you posted.......

No comments:

Post a Comment