jquery

Sunday 26 June 2011

Taking the promotion odds

I have now reviewed the leagues and picked out who I think will be winning the various titles. However I have also been looking at the odds for teams to be promoted rather than teams that would win the leagues. As a reminder my teams for titles are

Championship
Leicester and Birmingham
League 1
Preston and Scunthorpe
League 2
Bristol Rovers and Southend

I will be looking to place some trebles on these teams for getting promotion as well.
The prices for these teams are currently available on Bet365 as at todays date.

Birmingham 5/2
Leicester 15/8
Preston 2/1
Scunthorpe 9/2
Bristol Rovers 11/5
Southend 13/2

This market is open until the 6 August 2011. Make sure you get on before then!

To see the review of the Championship, League 1 or League 2 click on the links below
To see the reviews for the leagues click on the links below
League 1
League 2
English Championship

No comments:

Post a Comment